Whilst guidelines and restrictions have been relaxed, safety will remain a key focus for us during the exhibition and we will continue to work to the highest industry standards.
We hope that all visitors and exhibitors will work with us to ensure that ACOS 2021 is a safe and enjoyable experience.
- DO NOT ATTEND if you have Covid-19 symptom or have tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 10 days.
- REGISTER BEFORE YOU TRAVEL – there are no registration facilities onsite.
- KEEP YOUR E-TICKET WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES
- FACE MASKS – Government guidelines do not require you to wear masks when walking the show ground but we ask you to show consideration to all attendees and exhibitors and recommend that you bring a face mask with you and wear it when requested. Each exhibitor may have slightly different requirements due to their stand build or layout so please work with them to ensure everyone’s safety
- DISTANCING – we recommend that you maintain reasonable distancing wherever possible.
Please wear face masks when using the toilets
Enlarged seating areas will be provided and social distancing will be required. Vendors will implement strict cleaning and social distancing protocols.
An enhanced cleaning regime of all public spaces will be put in place.
HAND SANITISER STATIONS
Hand sanitiser stations will be placed around the venue.
HEALTH & SAFETY
An H&S Officer and staff will be present to oversee the event and offer assistance if required.
The organisers have taken the best possible advice and will implement safe practice to the best of their abilities. However, attendees visiting the show, do so at their own risk, and the organiser accepts no liability for any illness or ill effect following participation at the event.